REGISTRATION April 9 – April 30, 2021
GAMES Beginning mid-late May, 2021
We’re excited to announce that the South Jersey Field of Dreams is opening for a modified 2021 Spring Season! And while our smiles will still be covered by masks for the time being, we cautiously look forward to bringing a small piece of normalcy back to life as we take the field.
PLAY IT SAFE PROMISE
The South Jersey Field of Dreams will follow the ‘Play It Safe Promise’ – a series of guidelines and precautions that our board has created to provide the safest way possible to reopen for the season. The rules below will be posted through out the field and strictly enforced by our coaches and board members. We’re doing everything we can to create a safe environment for our players, but It’ll take teamwork to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Social distancing will be practiced (and played!) on and off the field.
- Face masks are required of all players, coaches, spectators and volunteers on and off the field.
- Temperature checks (non-contact) will be taken prior to entry to the facility.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout facility and frequent hand washing is encouraged.
- There will be a limited number of spectators. Please only bring 1-2 family members with you so we can avoid a large crowd at the field.
- A waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian will be required for each player to participate.
- Teams will be broken into smaller groups, and a modified schedule will be created once the registration period is over and we know how many players are coming out.
- There will be no sharing of helmets, gloves or gear. We ask that players bring their own equipment, or sanitized equipment will be provided for individual use during the game.
- We encourage a family member to help their child on the field if needed as volunteers will be limited this year.
- There will be limited points of entry to our facility, and a contactless temperature check will be required to gain entry.
- Bathrooms, dugouts, and surfaces will be disinfected after each use.
- The concession stand will be closed this season.
AND REMEMBER, PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF…
- you are at High Risk or in a vulnerable medical status that may put your in more danger.
- you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- you have recently visited another state on N.J.’s restricted list
- you think you may have been in contact with someone with COVID-19